Virginia Tech Office of Economic Development contributes to state-funded projects aimed at boosting agricultural development across the Commonwealth. "From exploring the future of agriculture in Halifax County to examining..."
Have you ever wondered how entrepreneurs and small businesses fare in the Blacksburg-Roanoke area? "Senior Economic Development Specialist Sarah Lyon-Hill recently completed a year-long project focused on identifying methods for analyzing..."
Associate Director Scott Tate's opinion in the Roanoke Times. "Small businesses form and grow within complex, interconnected networks or “ecosystems.” The Kauffmann Foundation funded our team at Virginia Tech to study the Roanoke-Blacksburg entrepreneur ecosystem..."
On The Blog
- Aug 15, 2017 Virginia Program Bolsters the Future of Agriculture
- Jul 21, 2017 GO Virginia: Creating economic opportunity through collaboration
- Jul 13, 2017 Introduction to GO Virginia
- Jun 27, 2017 News Brief: Kauffman-Foundation Funded Study Explores Urban-Rural Entrepreneurship
- Jan 03, 2017 Despite Volvo layoffs, optimism for manufacturing in the NRV
- Oct 18, 2016 UEDA Annual Summit: Day 2